How to become a Wings member:
- Fill out Wings application - application can be found below under "Title" - please print legibly. The only requirement to be eligible is you must reside within the Cherokee Nation boundaries.
- Submit Wings application (Fax 918.458.6224 or mail to Cherokee Nation, Attn: Wings, PO Box 948, Tahlequah, OK 74465)
- **IMPORTANT** Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing Wings application, then New member will receive a Wings acceptance letter via e-mail or regular mail.
- **IMPORTANT** After receiving the acceptance letter, New Wings member can start entering the Wings sponsored runs (Race forms are posted under "Wings Documents" below)
- **VERY IMPORTANT** Please do not submit a completed race form with your Wings application, you must wait until you have been accepted as a Wings member before you can enter a Wings sponsored run.
If you want to be put on the Wings e-mail distribution list to receive race forms, updates, and other information, please e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must already be a Wings member before you will be placed on the distribution list.
New Deadline for race registrations: Due to the large volume of new Wings members and increased race registrations in 2011, we have changed our Wings deadline by adding an additional 2 days to prepare our race lists. The new deadline for registration is 10 days before the run, which will be on a Wednesday. (Exceptions: Tulsa run)
Regarding Tulsa Run 2013: You must already have been accepted as a Wings member through the Wings office before you can register for the Tulsa run. If you have registered through Wings using the Promo Code and you are not a Wings member, your registration will be canceled. Joining Active does not mean you are a Wings member. The deadline to enter the Tulsa run through Wings was September 15, 2013. See below under Wings documents for the Tulsa run packet pick up info.